Lets all go back to this together #SwiftiesUnite
I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you.
Too much Beauty all in one
Liz sound check :)
Taylor is stunning
Taylor is cute all wet
aww young Taylor with Liz, Caitlin and Charity
Hey So I thought I would write you a T Party Tip blog and well I could add pictures but that might take forever so i’ll just write out tips? sound good??
everyone has their own stories and people might have other tips to add. I have heard other stories and these are some things I have found to be helpful. It doesn’t mean you are guaranteed to get in.
First of all a lot of T Party depends on the crowd. if you read any of my T party stories u will see that I didn’t get chosen the first night for T party, but got chosen to be in the sound booth. I was doing the exact same things the second night, was in the same location and got chosen the second night.
So if the crowd is really into it and a lot of people are going crazy it’s going to be hard to get noticed. If you are one of a few people in your section to be going crazy, then you will get noticed.
So some tips I have found to be helpful is
1. Wear glow stuff, it doesn’t have to be a lot. You don’t have to be covered in glow sticks. I had a few bracelets on each hand and a couple necklaces. I also had a wand to hold that glowed and something on my head that glowed. I think something on your head glowing really helps you stick out. MAKE YOUR HEAD GLOW. you can get some stuff at the dollar store :)
2. GET INTO THE OPENING ACTS. I can’t stress that enough. I mean the t party people who choose might not be out during that time looking at the crowd but maybe someone else is and tips them off, hey looks for those people near this section. everyone else is sitting down being boring during the opening acts, it’s your time to shine. Who cares if you don’t know the words, get up and sway, raise your hands in the air. give them some credit. Don’t forget at one time Taylor was an opening act. You never know if they are going to make it big and you will want to have enjoyed the moments you saw them live. Once again you stick out during this time b/c everyone else is sitting down
3. DANCE YOUR BUTT OFF. seriously. I was dancing so hard I thought i might die. lol i was hot and sweaty and thinking wow how is taylor looking so perfect up there, i need some water and a towel. haha (ok it wasn’t that gross, but u get the idea). if you get tired, just move your arms in the air during the slower songs, but don’t stop dance.
4. DON”T TAKE PICTURES OR VIDEOS. I know you want to have these moments on film, but that really hinders your chances of getting chosen. I’m not saying that people who do that have never been chosen, but it helps a lot more if you aren’t. However if you want those pictures and videos as part of your keepsake then do it. bottom line you are there to have fun. only about 30 people get chosen out of what 15,000. the chances are slim so maybe all u will have are your pictures and videos. but if you are 100% serious about trying to get t party i would suggest just dancing your butt off.
5. HAVE A GREAT TIME!! seriously the people choosing want to know you are there to see and support taylor and that you are having the time of your life. if they see someone not afraid to make them selves look silly in the name of Taylor you will get noticed. :) so that’s also why i say don’t take pics or videos until after u get chosen. a lot of the times they are done choosing people by the 5th song, so there’s always time to take them after.
6. DON”T make SIGNS that ask for TPARTY. i’m not saying u won’t get chosen, but they don’t really like that. We’ve heard that from the staff themselves. plus it’s super unoriginal. everyone and literally their mom has signs asking to be invited into the t party. you have to realize that making a super epic sign is not going to get you invited to the t party.
7. its not about the SIGNS its about having FUN. one concert i went to i spent about 2 months making my sign, and trust me it was epic. and taylor might even give you a shoutout. I see that glow 13 up there… or i see this. but that doesn’t mean you get invited to t party. it’s not about the sign, its about u having fun. so if you do make a sign, i would suggest making it something u can carry in one hand, don’t block people’s view and also something u can still dance with. hold in in one hand, a glow stick in the other. it’s fun to have a sign to show taylor and the agency later, but it’s not really what’s going to get you noticed. Unless they see that glow 13 jumping up and down like a pot of cooking rice. :)
8. Costumes… u can dress up or not dress up. I don’t think it hinders or helps. Plenty of people get chosen wearing their Taylor shirt, or wearing a nice outfit, or wearing a costume. it really doesn’t matter what you wear. It’s fun to dress up :) and it might help you stick out. :) but you don’t have to dress up to be chosen. u don’t have to wear a taylor shirt to be chosen. all u have to do is show that u r there to have a good time. I saw these 5 girls completely dressed as taylor on her fearless tour. (this was at a recent show). they were wearing sparkly dressed and all had sparkly guitars and curly blonde wigs on… it was cool but also scary at the same time. lol i don’t think i would want to meet 5 people dressed as me. haha but Taylor might… who knows. :) anyway dress up if you want to, don’t dress up. That’s not really what’s important. plenty of people dress up and don’t get chosen and plenty of people don’t and do get chosen. :)
9. LOCATION. so a lot of times it’s where you are sitting. I’m not exactly sure if they are only allowed to give out like say 10 t party on the floor 10 in the middle section and 10 on the top… but it doesn’t matter where you sit, there is a chance for everyone. I think the chances are slightly better if you are on floor or the first level. Some people think it’s not fair for floor people to get t party b/c they have better seats, but think about it this way. those people might of paid 300 per seat, so I think it is fair. It’s not about how much or little you paid for the seat, once again it’s about who is there to have a good time. who wants it more? :) so if you are in the last row in the highest section, show the floor people what up, that you can stick out. once again if you are crazy dancing but have zero glow stuff on, how can they see you??
10. DON”T BE AFRAID!!! I know a lot of you may be shy. in fact i’m kind of shy myself, but something about being around taylor and swifites makes me Fearless :) I come out of my shell and i just dance. i don’t care if people are staring. heck ive had people turning around every few minutes b/c i was screaming so much. i even got told not to scream! but once again being loud and dancy and jumpy, those are all of taylor’s things and that’s why people like that get chosen. those are the people taylor wants to meet. the ones that came and showed they don’t care what others think about them.
11. Don’t be discouraged. If you don’t get t party this time, there’s always another chance, another concert. and i hope you will all have the opportunity to go to another concert if you don’t get chosen this time. I didn’t get chosen for a few concerts and i was sad, and i even didn’t enjoy the concert fully b/c i was so bent out of shape. but what’s the real reason you are going. it should be to support taylor and enjoy her music and listen to it live. I think so often we get caught up on getting invited to t party that we miss the bigger picture.
being invited is a bonus, but it shouldn’t be the reason you are there. when taylor looks out into the crowd she doesn’t want to see a billion poster that say t Party? on them… she wants to see something creative, maybe lyrics that touch you the most or helped you through a hard time. a picture you drew of her… you know? Don’t try to ask to get t party, some people have… they go to Andrea crying about how Taylor is their idol, and if that’s your route… then I guess that’s you… lol but i wanted to be chosen knowing I got chosen for being an awesome fan. not b/c somebody helped me into it, not b/c i made an awesome present, not b/c i begged someone to invite me, but b/c i was there enjoying the concert and out of the blue someone came over and said hey do you know what the t party is?
Trust me you will never feel so deserving of anything. These are my tips and i’m sure others have theirs. feel free to send me any of your tips to my inbox and i can always update this post :) I hope this helps some of you out. :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE
~ Jencita :)
Dear @grantmickelson you are my hero, P.S. I like your pants
hey guys i posted some really great pics of speak now and haunted in the photo sets u should seriously check them out :)
aslo i reached my max amount of photos i can tumble today haha . that was fun :)
One of my new @taylorswift13 posters :)
Taylors hardest decision
Taylor Swift and Andy Grammer singing You gotta keep your head up :)
Jamie McCarthy, WireImage
The ‘Sparks Fly’ singer holds the new record for Fastest Selling Digital Album by a Female Artist, for her latest CD, ‘Speak Now,’ as well as the Most Simultaneous U.S. Hot 100 Hits by a Female Artist, with 11 charting back-to-back singles.
The reigning ACM Entertainer of the Year (and current CMA Award nominee for the same title) admits all her accolades have far exceeded her childhood dreams. “I would think about how lucky I would be if people cared about the words I wrote,” Taylor tells The Boot. “I would think about how lucky I would be if one day I was walking through a mall and saw a little girl with my face on her T-shirt. I would think that if one day anyone lined up to ask me to sign something of theirs, that would be a good day!”
Jamie McCarthy, WireImageTAYLOR SWIFT HOLD 2 GUINNESS BOOK WORLD RECORDS!We already knew Taylor Swift had a record-breaking career, but now the songbird’s epic achievements are being officially immortalized. The 21-year-old has scored two mentions in the Guinness Book of World Records 2012, ranking her among the most notable celebrities of her generation.
@SpeakNowWives presents @ashleysidot25 & @PaulSidoti tribute video <3
If you want to be a part of our next video for Mike and Brittany Meadows 1yr anniversary please tweet us pic/msgs for them @speaknowwives :)