My new favorite person :)
Hey you! Yeah you!! Love you :) #taylorswift #redtour #swifties
It’s honestly astounding how people come out of nowhere making accusations bout you like they know you when in reality they don’t even follow any of your social media outlets. You can think you know someone but listening to gossip about someone is wrong and not fair to that person. How would you like it if someone went around complaining about you and everyone just believed it instead of getting to know you… you probably wouldn’t.
In regards to people saying that I seem like I have everything or go to a lot of concerts, let me explain.
1. I am an adult who came from a family of 4 siblings and a single mother. She didn’t have a lot of money to pay for things so i literally saved birthday month and got a job as soon as I could so that i could afford to buy my own yearbook from school and I even ordered my own school pictures to give out to friends. yes these things that your parents all did for you.
2. I paid my own way through college. I got some scholarships by the rest i have paid and been paying students loans every month. I put myself through nursing school and if you think that’s cheap it’s not. I even paid for my own car. I bought it myself, paid everything. That’s something a lot of kids around my area get as gifts at 16 and there’s parents definitely help pay for college. I got no help…
so that brings me to point
3. If I choose to now that I am an adult who works full time as a nurse (12 hour shifts- so yes I can take extra days off) spend my money on going to more than one concert then that’s my choice. I have a great time. It doesn’t mean you need to sit there and call me names and send me hate b/c you might not get to. I’m sorry that’s the case and I know it must be hard, but why should you hate me just because I can attend?
4. I have family and friends all over. I live in california but when to school in Iowa. My sister lives in Philly. so yes I go to the omaha concerts this tour and last tour so that when I go I can go see my college friends as well. I make it not just about going to have fun at a concert but being able to see friends and family too.
5. I’m not going to any concerts until my home town in August. I’m taking my niece to one and a friend from Australia is flying out and another friend from church bought me a ticket to go with her daughters one night. I might attend next year if she adds a concert in new york so i can go visit my sister and family out there. I try to plan things out to be fun. meaning if I am going to go visit friends and family, I might as well do it at time I can also go catch a concert and do something fun. and let’s be honest if you could afford to do it you would. I’m not rich. I still owe a lot of money on student loans, i pay rent, I buy my own food and gas. i’m an adult. and instead of buying $100 shoes or jeans I buy concert tickets every now and then.
6. I do a TON of giveaways, not just on my personal account but my taylor account too. I am constantly spending my own money to buy merch and magazine and paying for international shipping when people win. I’m not saying this to be like look at me and how wonderful I am, i’m explaining b/c I’m not a selfish person. I literally gave away 6 free concerts tickets this last weekend. I Know a lot of people don’t have Taylor merch in other countries so I try to do them whenever I can to say thank you for following me and to do give back to others who don’t have things. I definitely don’t do it b/c I have load of money sitting around.
7. Instead of hating on people for experiences things maybe you should just try to be nicer and maybe just maybe good things will happen to you as well. A lot of events I go to around Los Angeles are free. There’s this thing called seat filling and basically you kind of go all day and are able to stand in the pit or sit in a spot so there are no empty seats. I love to do that b/c i basically get to attend really expensive shows and what not for free. once again it’s not my fault I live in an area like LA that has a lot of opportunities like that and it’s also not my fault that you’re however old you are and your parents can’t take you to a show or you can’t get the time off work.
8. Let’s stop tearing people down making fun of them behind their back and try being a nice fandom. you guys say “why does she always say Taylor wouldn’t like that, like she knows Taylor.” no I don’t know Taylor… I did get to meet her 2 years ago but look at the intro she just gave to mean, look at the crap she puts up with every day. you might think to yourself well oh if other people are hating on so and so they must deserve it, they must be mean and a bad person so it’s ok if i do it…. hypocrite! you know you get upset when people do it to Taylor and they are calling her a whore and a slut and all kinds of things. does she deserve their hate? no! she’s one of the nicest and most down to earth people around. so yes, take advice from Taylor and stop bitching about how other people get things you don’t and be nice for a change and maybe good things will come your way. I know they have for many of my friends. and friends of other people who travel a lot. you make connections. I’m helping 2 girls go to the concerts in NC for free again, b/c I have someone that asks me hey do you know anyone in this city who is a big fan and doesn’t have tickets and I say yeah so and so. Maybe that could be you? no… probably not because you’re too busy being rude to people.
9. Sharing pictures with your tumblr/twitter/instagram followers and videos is not bragging. RTing things is also not bragging.. it’s called promoting. I do it for many artists. I’ve had so many people tell me they are now fans of Thompson Square, Mallary Hope, Kristy Lee cook and more b/c of my constant posts about them. I try to help people in any way that I can. you might be annoyed that I get to go to events and what not but I’m sorry, there’s honestly nothing I can do about it. I’m not gonna sit at home just b/c people on the internet are going to cry and complain about how I get to do things they can’t. That doesn’t make me a bad person. i’m living my life to the fullest and instead of being selfish about it, I go and I take videos and pictures and I do live updates so everyone else knows what’s going on. I don’t do them for me! I’m there, I didn’t need to know what’s going on b/c i’m living it. I rarely go back and watch my own youtube videos… I do that for you guys. another reason I go to a few concerts… b/c I’m so busy taking videos and pictures the first few times I don’t get too fully enjoy the show.
10. I’m going to the ACMs next month. I’m pretty excited about it. I’m also going to the Tim/Taylor concert and I decided I won’t be updating about it… b/c I’m tired of listening to everyone shit talk people who get to go to events. it’s not worth it. I’m going to keep my experiences and things I learn and get to see to myself since clearly people have nothing better to do than tear down people who try to do nothing but help others.
Just so we are clear… I met Taylor 2 years ago. I have a picture with her from one night of meeting her. Usually you are allowed one picture, but Momma Swift let me take two since I had Made Taylor a special present and wanted a picture of Taylor with it.
The fact that the person above making these comments has met Taylor 3 times and is sitting there complaining about me going to events when she goes to plenty herself is amazing. You met Taylor 3 times! why don’t we all talk about that.
God Forbid I go to an event and update about Taylor and see her walk by on the red carpet. It doesn’t mean I met her, it means I saw her from a distance.
I wish people would gain some class and stop hating on people. There are legit fans who have met Taylor 14 times are more. I’m not one of them. Taylor doesn’t know my face from the next girl… so Im honestly not sure what everyone’s problem is.
Grow up! You’ve met Taylor 3 times and have several different pictures with her. If you want people to be happy for you then you need to be happy for others and not hate on them. If you do get lucky enough to meet Taylor again I’m sure you would want to share that with your followers. would you like people to come to you and say omg how unfair you’ve already met Taylor 3x blah blah. Then no. sit down and shut up.
You’ve been lucky. I can understand this coming from some one who has never met Taylor, but i’ve never done anything to you. I’ve not bashed you online, I’ve not commented on anything negative about you. and then here you are updating tumblr and twitter about my concert experiences and saying THANK GOD she didn’t get to go to club red.
You hate on all those people that went to Taylor’s house even though most of them met taylor a bunch of times? I didn’t. I was happy for them. That’s the whole point of being a good fan.. being happy when good things happen to others.
People always say how lucky I am with winning things sometimes and you know what I think? despite people hating on me or being annoyed b/c I see the agency or they tweet me… I think it’s honest to God, good things happen to good people and hard working people. I promote many artists, besides Taylor and I get a lot of opportunities and I build relationships with a lot of people in the industry and you know what? that spreads.
I am fortunate enough to go to a few concerts. Not because my mom or dad or boyfriend or anyone else paid my way or my transportation. But because I put myself through college, i paid off my own car, I got my degree and I work 50 hours a week. and sometimes I want to spend my money on going to a show and instead of being selfish about it, I tweet updates for people that want to know what’s going on.
I could be a lot more selfish… I could of gone to those concerts and not recorded any videos or taken any pictures and not updated what songs she was on and a lot of info wouldn’t have been known, especially as quickly… and you know what I would be getting a lot less hate.
But I chose to share the info I learned with others. So maybe the lesson here is this. Go to concerts. don’t tweet updates. don’t share any news you learn from anyone and then I’ll get less hate. I usually go to so many concerts as well because I basically didn’t even get to watch her performances because I was so caught up in tweeting live updates about what song she is doing and taking pictures and recording all the songs.
and instead of saying thank you for the updates I get posts like this.
You’re an adult now. time to stop acting like a petty 12 year old.
Merry Christmas everyone!! I love you :) Hope you have a wonderful and Blessed Holiday! Looking forward to seeing some of you in 2013! #REDTOUR
Episode 5!! Always Listen to Thompson Square :)
Always Have Swifty Moments and stop and sing her songs!
This is why we live for Taylor!!
Amazing piece put together for the Speak Now Tour also includes a raw live performance of BTD.
I love how taylor takes pictures of her and fans and checks it after and retakes it if it didn’t turn out :)
hi! can u vote for me please to meet Avril ? #swiftieshelpswifties just connect with FB :0 http://www.audish.com/.audition/channel/1414/jennifer.vargas/#jennifer.vargas
please :) :) :)
I made a Taylor Swift group :)
You can maybe join if I approve you :)
It’s Called TS <3 U
it stand for Taylor Swift Loves Unpopularity so if u r popular u can’t join! We dont’ want people to feel bad about themselves.
So for everyone who has never been invited to be a part of something here’s your official invitation. Follow me on twitter and tweet me so i can accept u and know who u are !!
So I had this awesome idea. Recently someone made me a fan account. well there’s a couple, but this one has been active lately. and i made a fan account for other people and it just made me realize how much we can do for just one person. even if no one else follows that account, the person u made it for will have an extra smile… so here’s a thought… everybody pick one person and make them a fan account.
maybe it’s someone who is struggling, doesn’t think they are pretty, thinks they are too fat, nobody likes them, maybe it’s someone who is a great singer or has great talent. just make them an account and tweet them everynow and then, make them feel special
and after u make this account follow @taylorswift13 just think if all 7 million swifties did that… she would have 14 million swifties.
so whose day are you going to make? :)
tweet me @_jencita_ if you are going to be a part of the
Ok Guys, Day 2 of the Taylor Swift concert epicness! I didn’t arrive at the venue until about 3-3:30pm. I was definitely tired from the night before.
TO READ DAY 1 click here
To read Day 3 click here
BQ and i had pretty much the same seats as I had the day before. Section 4 row 19… but this time we were in the center of the Aisle.
I was hoping to meet more of the Agency today, I heard that pretty much all of the ones I hadn’t met yet were out earlier :( bummer! I did see Amos, but he could only sign a couple things and take a few pics so I didn’t get the chance to really meet him. In fact… I didn’t meet anyone new from the Agency today.
But I still had Sunday, so I wasn’t too discouraged. Well I was hanging out with everyone, but then went to change into my Tinkerbell costume… Why did I dress up as Tinkerbell? Why not? :) I wanted to stand out and have fun! I love Tinkerbell :) So I had a blonde wig, fairy wings and everything. :)
I asked BQ if he could recognize me and he said since he knows me, but probably not to someone who doesn’t really know me…. what do you guys think?
So we went inside and we took a picture by the covergirl makeover stand…. You get free covergirl lipstick when you do… and it’s taylor’s :)
We got something to eat and headed into the venue. We got all our glow stuff ready in advance before all the opening acts and everything. We got lucky b/c there ended up being 2 empty floor seats by us! idk how that happened, but it gave us more dancing room! People were definitely annoyed with us and this crowd wasn’t anything like opening night. That’s a very big part on getting t party… last night this section stood out, people were wrapped in glow sticks and we were only one of a few who had that in our section. We wore glow hats which, i think really helps you stand out… when you have something on your head that glows. :) I had a couple bracelets and a glow necklace or two and then we had glow wands. :)
you know you’ve been to a lot of Taylor Swift concerts when…. you can sing along to the opening acts. :) lol There were a ton of celebs at this show!!! Josh Kelly was opening and he is married to katherin heigl! how epic is that?! So she was in the soundbooth during his performance. she cut her hair off and it looks really cute. :)
Need to breathe was rocking it again! it’s so fun to dance to them! Whenever BQ would get tired I would tell him to keep dancing! I mean I was wearing a wig…. and i was definitely sweating! haha gross….
there were these four very tall people in front of us… 2 couples… and i couldn’t even see the stage :( but Bq and I were just having a great time. Dancing out butts off. :) It really is a team effort…. I mean you need the other person to be going crazy with you… The guy in front of us… idk why they were even there… they brought their girlfriends i guess… but i mean come on that’s why I leave mine at home… if he’s not into it don’t drag him along… it ruins it for everyone else!!! The girls looked liked they were trying to be like the Kardashians or something… lol and believe it or not Rob Kardashian was at the show… along with the producer of Keeping up with the kardashians. Emma Stone was also there!! the crowd wasn’t even paying attention! If you’ve been to a concert you will know what I’m talking about… before Taylor comes on there is a screen and it plays messages you text in, but then the “text guy” will type stuff up there like “are you ready LA?” “Taylor is in the building.” “get loud!!” “LOUDDERRR” and dude i was legit the only one screaming!! everyone else was trying to take pictures of Emma stone…
they ended up having to take her out of the sound booth until tay actually came on… good.. we are here to see Taylor people!!!!!!! lol So once she came a bunch of celebs came into the soundbooth. No one was chosen for soundbooth any other night in LA b/c of all the celebs… so I feel really honored that I was chosen the first and only night we got to go inside. :) We were able to stand around the soundbooth though and so i was legit like 5ft away from katherine heigl!!
So the guy in front of me definitely told me not to scream… and I’m like “you’re at a taylor swift concert.” like hellooooo do you not realize that’s one of Taylor’s favorite sounds in the world?!! She just stands there and soaks it all in :) We are ear piercingly loud. :) BQ said when I scream it’s like 5 people screaming. hahaha :) But i didn’t care i kept screaming bloody murder b/c i’m here for tay!! I didn’t care that people were staring at us… :) we were having a great time!!!! They were setting up the stage for Our Song/Mean and the girl in front of me was like “she’s going to sing Mean.” and I chimed in “no she’s going to sing Our Song.” and the guy that told me not to scream turned and gave me the dirtiest look… lol…. well we were jumping and dancing and i kept having to fix my wig lol then it was during the start of Mean I think that one of the T Party girls came over and started talking to us!! OMG!!! I GOT CHOSEN FOR T PARTY!! she said something like she noticed we were dancing and what not and I don’t think BQ was even listening lol b/c she asked if we met taylor and I just stared at her (cuz I had) and didn’t want to lie… but BQ has never met Taylor before and that’s why we were trying to get it! He NEEDED to meet Taylor!!!!
BQ was like not paying attention b/c he replied “yah.” and i’m thinking what?!!! NO YOU HAVEN”T!!!!! and then he was like “what was the question?” OMG!!! lol and then he was like no… and she asked if we wanted to and my jaw dropped and I just nodded really excitedly! and she told us to make sure we keep dancing and i told her how the guy told me not to scream and she’s like well too bad. hahaha yah take that meanie!! then BQ and I started jumping up and down and high fiving and screaming even more!!! WE DID IT!!! WE GOT T PARTY!!! I GOT CHOSEN FOR TPARTY!!!
I really think it has to do with the crowd and how many people are into it. After we got T Party, I did do some recording of videos… like I said before… don’t take pictures or anything if you want T Party… they want to see u fully in the moment of the concert…. u can always record after u get t party. :) obviously there are only about 30 people who get chosen out of like what 13,500 people were there! so it u want just relax and enjoy the concert and do whatever you want. I mean meeting Taylor is wonderful, but it’s ultimately about having the best concert experience so if you want pictures and videos to remember it for always take them, If you want to dance the whole time, do that doo, but just have fun. Don’t make T Party your ultimate goal b/c u will be disappointed if you don’t get.
I remember going to the opening concert of Taylor’s Speak Now tour in Omaha nebraska. I was sooo sure I was going to get chosen for t Party. we were sitting in the last row of the 100 level sections, behind the soundbooth. We had so much glow stuff and we even made a giant glow in the dark 13 out of glow sticks…. We were dancing some but i think what hindered me was I was recording videos and stuff in the beginning. Later we got chosen to be moved to the pit, they had run out of t party passes… but i just remember being so sad and disappointed that i wasn’t able to fully enjoy the concert. I don’t want that for anyone b/c it’s such a great and amazing show! So make it about having fun. if you get t party you get it, if you don’t, maybe there will be another chance. Never give up, never stop trying!
FULL LENGTH VIDEO OF SPEAK NOW
KATHERINE HEIGL during the Intro to Fearless and Taylor singing VIDEO
INTRO TO LAST KISS
I want to share with you the videos and pictures from the night. :) Jason Mraz was the guest performer tonight! It was so awesome! I love the song they sang I’m Yours! That’s a classic :)
JASON Mraz Video
Taylor did the same covers as the previous night, so I didn’t take more videos of that. But I have different pictures to show you :)
The day wasn’t really that detailed, but let’s talk about the t party shall we?! :)
So after the show we all had to wait in the same section and fill up the first two rows… they gave us instructions and everything. Well it took forever to get into the t party room b/c they started tearing down the stage, so it was kind of a HUGE bummer, like I feel bad for everyone who got t party that night b/c they didn’t really get a party… it was only about 10 mins long. When we arrived they had us sit down and then Taylor was already there. Usually it’s like u get to mingle and relax grab some food, then she comes… but since we were waiting half an hour to even get back into the room… she was already there and probably couldn’t stay long cuz there were so many celbs and what not. I saw Liz, who was by the section we were at talking to her family, but no pics :( none of the Agency came to the t party room either, but her mom and dad were there.
So I got another guitar pick. :) So while waiting for us to go back into t party we got to talk with the other people… I was sitting there and these girls came up to me and were like “oh my gosh yes! we wanted you to get picked, we were up there watching you dance the whole time.” Aww that was sweet :) they were like “if they don’t get picked there is something seriously wrong.” lol So i guess they were up a little bit higher…. but tonight’s t Party really seemed to consist of people who were at the concert the night before.
These girls who were younger maybe like 10 said they were seating in row 16… and that they had the same row the night before! parents must of payed a lot for that two nights in a row! Also there was another girl dressed up as a present and she was there the night before too.
There were a group of about 5 guys in just nice shirts, jeans and cowboy boots, i’m pretty sure Taylor was signing their shoes! lol There just seemed to be quite a few people there at the concert for the 2nd night in the row… and this time we all got chosen. :) So like I said t Party was really short, we couldn’t take any pictures or anything except for with tay. No one got a party bracelet that night either. So I felt bad for them about that too, cuz I love mine :)
So when she came up to us, we were standing there snapping and dancing and as she was walking over she said “What’s going on over here?” with a big smile on her face. :)
Then Taylor said to me “I met you last night didn’t I?” haha wow she is good!!! I felt kind of awkward that she brought it up!! haha but nice to know she remembered me. and then she was laughing as she was saying “you got passed, cuz you have a wig on.”
(note: I did not dress up so i wouldn’t not be recognizeable. I dress up as TInkerbel and if you see me at other concerts you will see me dressed up as well. For my next concert in San diego I wore a minnie mouse costume, and in NYC i dressed up as the statue of Liberty. I won’t ever attend the T Party again, I was just really trying to help BQ get invited b/c he’s never met Taylor and he has such a passion for her. I’m so glad that we could do it together. Thats the only reason I went this time).
So the lady was going to take a picture but I let BQ take a picture with Taylor alone since I had already gotten one the night before. :) The lady was like “you know u can only have one group picture.” and I said I knew.
So I made sure to Taylor the things I wanted to tell her this time and I sort of listed them off.
I was like 1. I’m a licensed nurse so if you ever need a nurse, I’m your girl. lol and she said “well, thank you.”
2. You know your’e taylor swift app? and she consented that she did. and I added “I’m the number 1 user and also a moderator so I can ban mean people that come on and trash talk you.” and she seemed to think that was cool and thanked me for that.
3. Do you know you’re old radio guy Mike Nazzaro? she didn’t seen to remember lol but I continued on since the lady was already trying to pull her away…and I said that he had gotten me a signed guitar for my birthday. (see my brother is the lead singer of a band called Lights Over Paris, and you should check out their music). Cailtlin actually recorded a song with him I’ll post that video :)
So basically my brother is working with Mike, who was working with taylor and flew out to interview her before speak now was released… he told her about me and she actually gave him the guitar free! and wrote happy bday Jencita and drew stars on it) :) so anyway i told her thank you for the guitar and she said thank you for saying thanks. lol! she’s funny. :)
well the lady was trying to pull her away when i realized we hadn’t gotten anything signed yet, so we got a lil bit of time and I told her about BQ, how he was the one she sang you belong with me to on her allure of the seas cruise. and she said oh yah I Know him. lol it was so cute how she took a flower from HIm
so it was again short, but I was glad I was able to tell her what I wanted to this time.
Momma Swift came over and I gave her my nursing picture with my address on the back lol and told her if taylor ever needs a nurse there’s my info :) I should of told her I’m the momma on the Taylor Swift app!! lol All my swifts call my mommy <3 Then She told the lady taking pics that she wanted to take a picture with us! She wanted one with us!!!! and the lady was kinda impatient… like real quick! Man!! momma swift can’t even do what she wants! lol but yah Taylor was in and out like the wind, and after she left we couldn’t even stay and hang out, they told us to grab some food and we all had to leave as a group since the stage was being taken down.
So Day 2 was exciting just to see Taylor again and have another awesome exciting concert experience. I’m not sure if momma swift recognized me b/c she didn’t say anything. lol I didn’t get any new pictures with anybody, but I did have a blast and got some more great concerts pictures and videos!!
I’m really excited to write about day 3 b/c even though i didn’t get to Talk to Taylor that night, it was the night I had the most fun! :) Stay tuned!!!
CELEBS at the concert
JOEY LITTLE KING
TAYLOR SINGING YOU BELONG WITH ME AND EMMA STONE SINGING ALONG VIDEO
Taylor Swift Says she thinks Swifties are cute!! :)
“Fans are my favorite thing in the world. I’ve never been the type of artist who has that line drawn between their friends and their fans. The line’s always been really blurred for me. I’ll hang out with them after the show. I’ll hang out with them before the show. If I see them in the mall, I’ll stand there and talk to them for 10 minutes. I don’t care. I’m just a senior in high school who has a better job. Who am I to think I’m better than talking to people?”
T Party Entrance <3